[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tool for images based on Monument ID

Jean-Frédéric jeanfrederic.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:06:54 UTC 2016

> Is there any tool to know image count based on Monument ID ?

So, now that the job has run, there is an up-to-date  `image` table on the
monuments database, indexing 2 575 525 images.

A database query for what your need is straightforward − see that example
for Georgia [1] − but that does not quite scale nor is easily accessible.

Should be fairly easy to build a tool on top of it though.

> Plus, a tool to know user who has covered maximum no of monuments ?

I don’t think this exists at the moment (yet! :)

there is my tool, but it knows only Ukraine's monument lists.
> I'm going to adapt it to erfgoed/heritage database first week of October.

Thanks Ilya ! Looking forward to  it :)

[1]  Top 10 illustrated monuments in Georgia:
MariaDB [s51138__heritage_p]> SELECT id, COUNT(img_name) as pics FROM image
WHERE country='ge' GROUP BY id ORDER BY pics DESC LIMIT 10;
+------+------+
| id   | pics |
+------+------+
| 4667 |  188 |