[Wiki Loves Monuments] Searching for uploads

Rebecca O'Neill rebeccanineil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:45:15 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We've just realised that some of the upload links on our Irish WLM website
are broken, and we're not sure how long they have been like that. Is there
any way to search Wiki Commons for content uploaded from Ireland over the
past 3 weeks, to see if there are any users that we should contact about
photographs that should be included in WLM?

Thanks!
Rebecca

--
PhD candidate at the University of Hull - Media & Memory Research Initiative
<http://www2.hull.ac.uk/fass/mamri.aspx>