[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to label photos that won't be part of the competition

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:20:08 UTC 2016

Lodewijk, from a local organizer's perspective, this can make it easier for
Iran, since we don't have to invent things on our own. This can also make
communications with other local organizers in the following years easier.
The international team can encourage the use of one global category for
these purposes. I'm curious what other's think.

I'm adding the Montage and WLX folks for their feedback. From the jury
tool's perspective, I see at least two options:
* The tools be able to exclude photos by category, the same way they can
include photos by category.
* Hardcoding one global category that the tools will use by default to
exclude photos submitted as part of the contest.

Leila

User: LilyOfTheWest