[Wiki Loves Monuments] Call for suggestions for the international jury

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Sep 22 11:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As I'm working on finalizing the international jury for this year (more
details below, that I shared before), there are some specific
characteristics that I would especially appreciate suggestions for (keeping
the mentioned constraints in mind):

- Wikimedia Commons uploaders with a lot of features/good quality images
- A Wikipedian that is very active in the heritage articles field (and also
has a sense for quality images)
- Someone with a background in countries in Asia, Africa, North America
and/or Eastern Europe.
- A professional prize winning photographer

Or a combination of those, of course! Please get in touch with me directly
if you have suggestions.

Best,