[Wiki Loves Monuments] Is your jury ready?

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:10:50 UTC 2016

We have received responses from some countries (thanks!:) and missing
the survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9WpKbI78Eakq97liWJkNTlhiPicDcxE3SJs2i8HADkBA9Hg/viewform>
by 2016-09-23 if you see your country's name below (and if you know the
organizer(s) in these countries, feel free to ping them):

Albania, Algeria, Andorra & Catalan Areas, Antarctica, Azerbaijan, Belgium
& Luxembourg, Brazil, Bulgaria, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana,
Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal,
Norway, Panama, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand,
Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.

Thank you! :)

Leila

--
User: LilyOfTheWest