[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM photos are deleted on Commons

Neville Borg neville.borg at wikimalta.org
Mon Sep 19 17:18:15 UTC 2016

Thanks Nahid & Isaac.

My conversation with him was held on Facebook, so I can't forward his mail
(nor do I have his email address, for that matter). I can ask him to send
me a mail stating the above, alternatively I could screenshot the section
of our Facebook conversation where he informed me of this and send the
screenshots. Your guidance on this is appreciated.

Best regards,
Neville