[Wiki Loves Monuments] UNESCO is promoting Wiki Loves Monuments in 2016!

john cummings mrjohncummings at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:32:12 UTC 2016

Dear all

As mentioned UNESCO is going to be promoting WLM throughout September with
a new post each day featuring a different country, we will be sharing them
in 5 of the 6 UN languages (all except Chinese).  I hope that this can help
WLM reach a wider audience with more people taking part.

We would really appreciate your help by resharing the posts in the most
suitable language for your country each day, you can get a full list of all
the UNESCO social media accounts here.

en.unesco.org/social

We will be producing posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (English
only). We are promoting Wiki Loves Monuments as part of our Unite4Heritage
campaign http://www.unite4heritage.org

We don't have a full list of countries we will feature yet as we are
waiting for some image permissions but we will try and cover as many
regions as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Many thanks

John