[Wiki Loves Monuments] Press & Media

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Sep 1 18:30:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As I noticed that some press mentions are being shared randomly, I created
like in the past years two pages that may be relevant:

- A page for the press to find a contact person easily in their country.
please add your press spokesperson or a link to that information here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016/Media
- A collection of media publications about Wiki Loves Monuments 2016.
Please include any stories leading up to the competition, also if it's
several months old. Any languages are welcome. For the first country to
add: please remove the example country :) Thanks! It's fun to read each
others' stories, and also inspiring:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016/Press_mentions

Best,