[Wiki Loves Monuments] Exciting plans to share on wikilovesmonuments.org?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Jun 30 21:14:34 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

Tomorrow I'll be posting a blog post about the wiki loves monuments
exhibition at Wikimania, and I thought this might be a nice opportunity to
ask if anyone else would like to share a story at the international blog.
If you'd like to do this, please get in touch with someone from the
international team or me. Unless someone tells me otherwise, I'll just be
bold in accepting stories :)

Try to make it interesting to the world, make it visual etc. For example,
I'd love to see a story about the Belgian freedom of panorama as soon as
that becomes effective - we could talk a little on how also more recent
Belgian buildings can now be photographed. But I can imagine more countries
wanting to share their successes, or what they're planning this year? Or
perhaps a few monuments under threat?

Anyway, be creative, and get in touch. If you doubt if your topic is good
for the blog, just email this list.

Best,