[Wiki Loves Monuments] When does the wiki loves ALL monuments?

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Tue Jun 7 15:35:00 UTC 2016

Hi Romaine,

I definitely prefer the version “When does the wiki love ALL monuments?” ;-)

I’ve added some info on the situation in Switzerland. Let me know if you need anything more sophisticated.
I’m not entirely sure what exact target you are suggesting. Something along the lines… ?

-          Every monument (of a certain level of importance) is listed at least in one Wikipedia article or in one list in the main namespace (at least in one language version).

-          Every monument (of a certain level of importance) has a Wikidata entry.

-          Every monument (of a certain level of importance, and excluding special cases such as some archeological sites) have at least one quality photo on Wikimedia Commons.

Cheers,
Beat