[Wiki Loves Monuments] From Perú, first WLM 2016

Romaine Wiki romaine.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:00:34 UTC 2016

Hi Olaniyan,

Welcome in Wiki Loves Monuments!

In Wiki Loves Monuments, we prefer to tag monuments with the ID (mostly)
the government institution who indicated what is a monument, has assigned
to the monument.

Do you have a list of monuments available in a spreadsheet perhaps? like
with address, coordinates, description, etc.
If you have such spreadsheet I can help you by making tables of them for in
Wikipedia.

Romaine

----
international organiser of Wiki Loves Monuments