[Wiki Loves Monuments] From Perú, first WLM 2016

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Jul 19 07:24:50 UTC 2016

Glad to see participation from both Nigeria and Peru! I hope you'll feel
welcome to ask any questions you have on this mailing list - we have a
bunch of experienced organisers from a wide range of countries here, so
many may have dealt with similar issues.

Best,
Lodewijk
(former member & organiser in the international team)