[Wiki Loves Monuments] Guinness World Record?

Athikhun Suwannakhan athikhun.suw at student.mahidol.edu
Sun Jul 17 04:00:47 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I'm very delighted to see such interesting proposal. Our usergroup
(Wikimedians in Thailand) is also planning to organise a photo exhibition.
We're partnering up with an art gallery/culture centre, which i think would
be a perfect place to held such event. The thing is the earliest we can do
this is in early 2017. For now, let's keep in touch.

Best regards,
Athikhun Suwannakhan