[Wiki Loves Monuments] Connected Open Heritage project started

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Jan 23 15:50:54 UTC 2016

Glad to hear this project made it to the real world! I recall discussing it
(almost a year ago?) and it's great that finally a full migration can be
done :) Would be helpful for the consistency of the data.

Probably good to write a blog post about it for wikilovesmonuments.org and
prepare some info for people who want to add new countries: how they should
do that in the mean time, and who to approach. It'll be an interesting WLM
year!

Lodewijk