[Wiki Loves Monuments] Country wise stats for WLM

Nicolas VIGNERON vigneron.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:19:28 UTC 2016

> Hi,
> I just wonder if the country wise statistics in http://stats.
> wikilovesmonuments.cl/ still works. I've tried http://stats.
> wikilovesmonuments.cl/Bangladesh but it gives me error. My understanding
> is that it will work when the contest start and the function found files to
> show.
>
> Best,
>
> Nahid Sultan

It seems that there is the same problem for every country and it seems (not
sure though) to be some kind of easy to fix PHP coding mistake.

Could you remind me, what did this tool do again? (and who was the owner ?
was it Emijrp ?)
(if I remember correctly, it was quite similar to
https://tools.wmflabs.org/wlm-stats or http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikiloves/
; so many tools... great for diversity but not so much for my little
forgetful minde...).

Cdlt, ~nicolas