[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload pages

Juliana Monteiro julianamonteiro47 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:57:53 UTC 2016

hi Yoraslav,
Yes, I think they do. But we also have new lists that complement the one
from 2015, because in this year we were able to get lists of monuments
of the State and a few of the city of São Paulo . So, I think Rodrigo is
trying to work on the lists together and will update the page with all
the available information.

Best,

> On 30.08.2016 22:43, Juliana Monteiro wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am Juliana Monteiro, from Brazil. I am working with Rodrigo Padula
>> in order to organize the 2016 edition of WLM here. The link to the
>> contest is here:
>> https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Wiki_Loves_Monu
>> ments_2016/Brasil/Lista,
>> but the data is still not there since Rodrigo is finishing the
>> transfer of the 2015 list to this new one. We hope to have everything
>> ready ASAP.
>> A few volunteers and I will be correcting some information during the
>> next days.
>>
>> All the best,
>>

> Thanks Juliana for the info. Aren't lists supposed to be the same for 2015
> and 2016? If this is the case, they could be just renamed. (Or, even
> better, transfer to Wikipedia without any indication of the year).
>
> Cheers
> Yaroslav

*Juliana Monteiro*
Museóloga
Consultora freelancer
Profa. curso técnico de Museologia -- ETEC Parque da Juventude

*Museologist*
*Freelancer consultant*
*Teacher at Certification Course of Museology -- ETEC Parque da Juventude*