[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload pages

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:29:45 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Yaroslav M. Blanter <putevod at mccme.ru>
wrote:

> On 30.08.2016 19:07, Lodewijk wrote:
>
>> Hey Romaine,
>>
>> I'm not sure we're talking all about the same thing. Yaroslav says he
>> /will/ update the page as good as he can. Which I'm thankful for. If
>> more data is added later, that would be great.
>>
>> Best,
>> Lodewijk
>>

> 3) I could not find lists for Malta, Morocco, Peru, and Turkey; for Brazil
> and Bulgaria I linked to 2015 lists, since 2016 lists are absent, whatever
> it means.

Tracking pointers (FYI):

Brazil and Bulgaria: I'm not sure what the status is.

Malta: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T142208

Morocco: no list as of now. The information is available in two websites,
if someone has bandwidth to help them create a list, please email me and
I'll connect you to the organizing team. They can use some help.

Peru: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T142301

Turkey: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T143765 (they will start a week
later so no immediate rush for their tables and I'm working with them for
creating the initial list of monuments).

Leila

> Cheers
>
> Yaroslav

User: LilyOfTheWest