[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload pages

Romaine Wiki romaine.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:56:53 UTC 2016

As always countries join in on the last day before the contest starts, so
the page is updated on the first day of the contest.

It is practically impossible to update pages if participating countries do
not supply the required data in time.
Like:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016/Landing_pages
and