[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload pages

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:30:28 UTC 2016

Romaine, I see your point, but having a page with incomplete/incorrect
information is also a problem. The page Lodewijk has linked to is about
2015 (per the right-hand-side column) and the list of countries in it is
not complete. It can be confusing for people if they land on that page. I
understand that you have a lot on your plate, I'd say if someone has
bandwidth to fix that page, they should feel free to.

Leila

User: LilyOfTheWest