[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tool Labs services with no down time tolerance

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:08:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

If you are not a Tool Labs tool/service developer and/or you don't know
what Tool Labs is, you can safely stop reading this email here. :)

Tool Labs will have some scheduled maintenance down time during the month
of September (day/times will be announced ahead of time) and Yuvi (cc-ed)
has offered to create parallel services to assure continuous up time for
the most critical tools, APIs, etc. that are offered via Tool Labs and we
do not want to see down even for a few hours during the WLM competition.

Please let Yuvi and I know by 2016-08-27 if you know of or have developed a
critical service that meets the above description. Please provide the name
of the service/tool as well as a few lines of description as why it is
critical. If you're not sure whether a service is critical or not, just let
us know here or off-list and we will do the back-and-forth with you to
figure it out. :)

And to set expectations, Yuvi will only be able to provide parallel
services for at most 2 critical tools, API services, etc. (this will
require quite a bit of work on his end) so we will need to choose the most
critical ones.

Please let us know.

Best,
Leila, on behalf of the WLM international team

--
User: LilyOfTheWest