[Wiki Loves Monuments] Preparing instruction materials

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:29:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We want to make/update some instruction materials for WLM in Israel and the
most important factor here is how to upload images for WLM.

Unfortunately the campaign is off so we can't do this. My UploadCampaign
permissions were just revoked this year :/

Did anyone else make such instruction materials, and what would be the best
way to take screenshots of the upload campaign / temporarily enable it?

—Yan.