[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Pakistan

Johnattan Rupire jarjacha at riseup.net
Thu Aug 11 00:28:22 UTC 2016

Hi,
just to say that in Perú we are so interested in focus on the inmaterial
cultural heritage too. So, we keep especial interest in develop
activities with this target. I dont know which is the better moment to
start it, but, if is it possible, we want to join to you in this effort.
Greetings!

El 03/08/16 a las 11:43, Saqib Qayyum escribió:
> Dear all,
>

> I am saqib from Wikimedia Pakistan.
>
> We in Pakistan would like to broaden the scope of this years WLM
> Pakistan and would accept both tangible and intangible cultural heritage
> photos. For the purpose, we would need to run the contest for at-least 2
> months starting this week.
>
> Can we run the contest for 2 months?
> Saqib

Johnattan Rupire