[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Pakistan

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Aug 3 17:59:06 UTC 2016

Hey Saqib,

I'm sure the international team is onto answering this, but in the mean
time, I'm curious, could you link to the lists you're talking about? What
is the list of tangible heritage, and what is on the list of intangible
heritage? How big are the lists? That way everybody understands better what
you're talking about. Two links could be easiest.

Best,