[Wiki Loves Monuments] Jury tool: do you have a plan?

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:42:27 UTC 2015

Thank you for all your inputs, they are really helpful.

I personally think that more tools can be a good scenario to reduce risks.

A single tool can be a big risk if something happens and block it. There
would be few time to develop a new one or to setup a new one.

The best scenario is to have few options (not so much) and to give a list
of these options to the local communities where they can select the best
solution for their context.

I have sent an email in this mailing list exactly to improve the
communication and to extract from your input a good list.

Please refer to the link of Lodewijk to insert all options you have but
also to indicate if your are open to offer a jury tool to other local
communities.

This will avoid any *panic* at the end of the event.

Thank you again

Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
Skype: valdelli
Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>