[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM PA Jury Tool Grant Dropped

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Sep 14 17:14:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

I started drafting the grant application for the WLM PA jury tool back
in June [0] based on an enstimate of the time I would have to work on
it for the second half of 2015. Unfortunately, my current situation is
different from what I expected so I will not have time to work on WLM
and I will be dropping the grant application.

The code for the tool is still available at

https://gitlab.com/wiki-loves-monuments-pa/wlmpa-jurytool

but I would recommend using any of the other tools that are available
for this contest because I will have little to no time to support
installations.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

David E. Narvaez

[0] https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikilovesmonuments/2015-June/007753.html