[Wiki Loves Monuments] ErfgoedBot status

Jean-Frédéric jeanfrederic.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:59:42 UTC 2015

> For example, I came across this file
> <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Galata_in_atto_di_cadere,_copia_romano_imperiale_di_un_originale_di_Pergamo,_datato_tra_la_fine_del_III_e_la_met%C3%A0_del_II_sec._a.C.,_restauri_cinquecenteschi_di_Tiziano_Aspetti,_da_Roma,_(1).JPG> in
> the category, which is on this list
> <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Monumenti/Veneto> and
> has already a commonscat. Is my understanding correct that normally, it
> should not be in the category
> <https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Italy&filefrom=g>any
> more?

Here is the bot log on this file:

> *Working on: File:Galata in atto di cadere, copia romano imperiale di un
> originale di Pergamo, datato tra la fine del III e la metà del II sec.
> a.C., restauri cinquecenteschi di Tiziano Aspetti, da Roma, (1).JPG*

*Monument with id 0270422856-MIBAC not in monuments database*

So the first problem is that the monument does not make it into the
database (cf. previous email)…

Might be part of the reason that the italian template uses "| comcat="
> instead of "|commonscat=" in their template?

Very good catch Lodewijk. The bot expects for it a commonscat ; I just
filed <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T111286> and will make a patch
right away (although it will be moot as long as the other issue is not
solved).