[Wiki Loves Monuments] Information on selection methods

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu May 28 20:25:54 UTC 2015

Hi Francesca,

There are many ways of doing things :) The system you describe, sounds very
much like the jury tool that has been in use with several countries in the
past years, so should be easy to implement (assuming the code is still up
to date). It was a star system however, but it's basically the same: makes
it easy for people to run through, and you can decide how many votes are
sufficient.

I can't trace down the description page right now, but I guess someone else
can add that information :)

Best,
Lodewijk