[Wiki Loves Monuments] Call for Volunteers - WLM International Team

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed May 20 21:43:33 UTC 2015

Hi Jon,

thanks for that! Sounds like a good development after all. Probably you
could provide some examples of monument databased that have already been
included in wikidata? (I believe Maarten did the Rijksmonumenten, and a few
more). Also, for several countries, the wikipedia lists were the first
accessible for a wide audience. If worked out well, the result could be the
largest monument database in the world as far as I know.

Best,
Lodewijk

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 1:47 PM, John Andersson <john.andersson at wikimedia.se