[Wiki Loves Monuments] Fwd: Fwd: WLM and Other photo events Evaluation Reports 2015: join the conversation!

Maria Cruz mcruz at wikimedia.org
Wed May 6 15:13:23 UTC 2015

FYI, this presentation is taking place now. You can join the conversation
here:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYckORFtCDFaa6CVFEjAt9L84aEzZkKmb-DcDV1OtamoRfq2bw?authuser=0&eid=117126229120807344920&hl=en

*MarĂ­a Cruz * \\  Community Coordinator, PE&D Team \\ Wikimedia Foundation,
Inc.
mcruz at wikimedia.org  |  :  @marianarra_ <https://twitter.com/marianarra_>