[Wiki Loves Monuments] 'evaluation'

Romaine Wiki romaine.wiki at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:17:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I noticed that on the talk page of the evaluation WMF is only collecting
"questions". It annoys me very much that they leave out the actual feedback
we have given here.

WMF is in my opinion failing in understanding and describing Wiki Loves
Monuments. They fail in write a good evaluation and they fail in responding
in a suitable manner to our feedback here. They live in an ivory tower
without taking us seriously enough.

Therefore I have started on the talk page of the evaluation a collection of
problems. See:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:Evaluation/Evaluation_reports/2015/Wiki_Loves_Monuments#Problems_with_this_evaluation
There I have tried to rephrase both our feedback and my own feedback from
elsewhere. I would like to invite all of you to comment on the issues I
have tried to address in this section. Feel free to add other problems
under a new sub section and feel free to expand the comment I added with
other perspectives that  that are also relevant for the described problems.

Thanks!
Romaine