[Wiki Loves Monuments] 'evaluation'

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat May 2 11:59:41 UTC 2015

Samat: unfortunately they didn't consider it relevant to post here - but
thanks for sharing it!

Also unfortunately, this is during working hours, so I will not participate
(probably like most people in the European timezone).

Also a sidenote: I may sound a bit harsh here, so to clarify: I appreciate
the work everybody does, but I also especially appreciate the work all the
WLM folks did. It hurts me to see it simplified to a level that statistics
are no longer making sense to me. This is however not the first time I have
shared this criticism with the evaluation team, and yet the WMF seems to
insist that it is a valid assumption. I have little hope for improvement
here, especially considering their lack of approach towards the key
demographic (the organizers).

Best,
Lodewijk