[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Wikimedia-l] Does this article exist in your language?

Romaine Wiki romaine.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 10:39:11 UTC 2015

Which European languages do not have an article about this subject?

* Icelandic
* Norwegian
* Danish
* Lithuanian
* Belarusian
* Croatian
* Romanian
* Albanian
* Turkish
* Maltese

Any other European languages missing an article about it?

Do we know users who speak one of these languages and can write/translate
an article about this subject of Freedom of Panorama?

Romaine