[Wiki Loves Monuments] WMF Grants for Wiki Loves Monuments

Alex Wang awang at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 31 21:26:22 UTC 2015

Hi All!

If you need financial support for your local Wiki Loves Monuments contest
for prizes, events, etc., you can apply for a Project & Event Grant
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG>.

Please see our Program Resources for Photo Events
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Program_Resources/Photo_Events>
for suggested goals, metrics, and sample proposals and reports.

Grant proposals for Wiki Loves Monuments support should be submitted as
soon as possible, but no later than *August 17th*. This year, we hope to
avoid the large numbers of grant requests received after the contest start
date.

Please email me with any questions.

Cheers,

Alex