[Wiki Loves Monuments] A clear example

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:10:34 UTC 2015

Nicolas VIGNERON, 26/07/2015 19:28:
> I looked into http://wlm.wikimedia.it/w/images/9/94/San_Michele.pdf
>
> Mio italiano non รจ molto bene...but I think it's an authorization about
> https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiesa_di_San_Michele_Arcangelo_%28Busto_Arsizio%29

But the point is all info needs to be added/matched manually, the lists
we have typically only provide *names*. Sometimes some sort of address too.

> <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiesa_di_San_Michele_Arcangelo_%28Busto_Arsizio%29>
> I see absolutely no problem for this church to be in Wikidata; in fact,
> it is already : https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q3671260 with multiple
> properties (and many more esay to add).
> The P1435 could be a bit tricky but nothing impossible.

Busto Arsizio is not representative, User:Yiyi lives in the area and
skews any statistic. :)

For the sorts of info we have, see e.g.
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2014/Monumenti/Piemonte
where you can also see most items don't have their own article.

Nemo