[Wiki Loves Monuments] Moving monuments database to Wikidata

Nicolas VIGNERON vigneron.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:17:08 UTC 2015

> Nicolas VIGNERON, 26/07/2015 19:09:
>
>> More explicitely, can you give two items where you are have to have the
>> exact same label *and* description?
>>

> We don't have descriptions, so we're left only with label.

Oh, ok...
But how can the object be in WLM if there is no possible description?
Is there Wikipédia articles or lists about these objects

Again, this can be worked around by adding some "noise" into either label
> or description (like "object authorised by institution X for WLM"), but
> first we need a policy, guideline or discussion to state this is ok for
> Wikidata.
>
> Nemo

I'm sure it's ok ; you don't need a policy but you can start a discussion
if you want.

P1435 could maybe use for "object authorised by institution X for WLM" and
NO it's not noise, it's data!

Cdlt, ~nicolas