[Wiki Loves Monuments] Moving monuments database to Wikidata

Nicolas VIGNERON vigneron.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:17:08 UTC 2015

> Nicolas VIGNERON, 26/07/2015 19:09:
>
>> More explicitely, can you give two items where you are have to have the
>> exact same label *and* description?
>>

> We don't have descriptions, so we're left only with label.

Oh, ok...
But how can the object be in WLM if there is no possible description?
Is there Wikip├ędia articles or lists about these objects

Again, this can be worked around by adding some "noise" into either label
> or description (like "object authorised by institution X for WLM"), but
> first we need a policy, guideline or discussion to state this is ok for
> Wikidata.
>
> Nemo

I'm sure it's ok ; you don't need a policy but you can start a discussion
if you want.

P1435 could maybe use for "object authorised by institution X for WLM" and
NO it's not noise, it's data!

Cdlt, ~nicolas