[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendar for 2015

Bohdan Melnychuk base-w at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 11 01:50:25 UTC 2015

What me and other users who shared similar thoughts with me (Ahonc and
Antanana to be precise) call a calendar is usually a thing that has
names of days of week written in it. The calendar presented seem to have
just numbers. Is it actually useful as a calendar?

Also I've noticed that the House with Chimaeras's picture has wrong
license mentioned - it's CC BY-SA 4.0 actually but in the calendar it's
3.0. I think they should be compatible so I think it should be all right
from the legal POV but it's a bit strange to use older version of license.

--Base