[Wiki Loves Monuments] ErfgoedBot status

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Aug 31 19:37:07 UTC 2015

Might be part of the reason that the italian template uses "| comcat="
instead of "|commonscat=" in their template? For example, I came across this
file
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Galata_in_atto_di_cadere,_copia_romano_imperiale_di_un_originale_di_Pergamo,_datato_tra_la_fine_del_III_e_la_met%C3%A0_del_II_sec._a.C.,_restauri_cinquecenteschi_di_Tiziano_Aspetti,_da_Roma,_(1).JPG>
in
the category, which is on this list
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Monumenti/Veneto>
and
has already a commonscat. Is my understanding correct that normally, it
should not be in the category
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Italy&filefrom=g>any
more?

Lodewijk