[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Monuments in Italy largely blocked by WMF fundraising

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:38:45 UTC 2015

That is indeed very interesting, so thanks for posting! I wasn't actually
talking about that measurement however. I was wondering if it was possible
to catch the number of uploads using the specific easy upload link from a
Wikipedia page, rather than one from a WLM website (which is where the
banner takes you). So for example I know that in the Dutch Wikipedia, the
"easy upload link" is only available in September and is used on certain
Wikipedia pages (mostly the monuments lists). If most of the uploads that
come through are coming from these pages, then the effect of the banner may
not be as great as we think.