[Wiki Loves Monuments] CentralNotice deactivation & deadline submissions

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:42:00 UTC 2014

Thanks Romaine. I would like to remind everyone that while there is a
"private" jury tool available from last year (David's tool), if anyone
cannot or doesn't want to use it, please let me know as soon as possible so
I can set up my old tool for your country. So far there are two countries
interested.

—Yan (Ynhockey).