[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments 2014 UK winners

Wilfredor wilfredor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:29:21 UTC 2014

Congrats Michael,

A pleasure to have helped would have been great to see some of my favorites on
the list, however, I understand that the review process is averaged.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:B%C3%B3veda_de_la_sala_36,_Galer%C3%ADa_Nacional,_Londres,_Inglaterra,_2014-08-11,_DD_165-167_HDR.JPG

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ba%C3%B1os_Romanos,_Bath,_Inglaterra,_2014-08-12,_DD_39-41_HDR.JPG