[Wiki Loves Monuments] New Program Evaluation report: Wiki Loves Monuments

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:45:48 UTC 2014

thanks for this report. and asaf, very true, this is quite impressing and a
pleasure to see. even if i would love to see how you calculated this :)
more strange to my ears is that 20'000 images would be used on the sites,
presented without a reference. lianna, where did you get that number from?

rupert.