[Wiki Loves Monuments] 2014 contest

Vicenç vriullop at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 10:24:39 UTC 2014

Thanks Lodewijk for the great job done so far, you and other nice guys in the international team. I myself have enjoyed the participation in 3 editions of WLM and I can understand that now it is time to take a rest or to search for new challanges. I also undersantd that some countries still have desire and work done to complete the monuments.

I think the key point is to have an intenational team that encourages and helps others. I enjoyed and learned a lot with this scheme of collaboration. Whatever contests are made in 2014 I would reapeat that with a good international team.

Vicenç