[Wiki Loves Monuments] Quality images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada emijrp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:08:21 UTC 2014

It is very cool to have so much quality images from a simple idea as WLM
contest.

Making some numbers:

* 2000/(365191/100) = 0.54% of images from WLM 2012 are of good quality
* 60348/(19880404/100) = 0.30% of images from whole Commons are of good
quality

So WLM images quality is better than files uploaded in other months? That
is against the belief/opinions that WLM users upload junk.

I got the 60348 figure from
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Quality_images