[Wiki Loves Monuments] Last day to upload images

Romaine Wiki romaine_wiki at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 20:00:39 UTC 2013

PS: What I meant to say was that the upload campaign automatically stops adding the Wiki Loves Monuments template at the exact time so that files uploaded after don not show up in the category of Wiki Loves Monuments. The upload campaigns for WLM stay available for use the whole year long and will help users to add the right categories and templates to the uploaded files. If a local Wikipedia community wishes, they can keep the link in the lists of monuments and enable users to upload files directly from the lists during the whole year.

Romaine