[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Registration

Maarten Deneckere maartendeneckere at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:10:28 UTC 2013

Hey Samat,
thx for your reply, I think I start to understand it.

I notice that I always see the images in the same order in, eg on
http://wlm.wmflabs.org/be/round/1
Is it possible to make this random . We would use a min of 3 votes per
pictures, I want to avoid that all three judges start with the same image.

Grtz, Maarten