[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Registration

Maarten Deneckere maartendeneckere at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:06:04 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I'm trying the jury tool, and I have some questions.

1/ I added the pictures from our competition
hint: use only the category description, so drop the "category:", eg:
Images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013_in_Belgium

2/ I know have about 3200 images to be judged. I now added a round, but
would like to remove it (including images that will be added later today).
Can somebody help?

3/ How can I easily add judges?

Regadrs, Maarten