[Wiki Loves Monuments] Thinking about the future

Sarah Stierch sstierch at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 27 16:19:47 UTC 2013

The Program Evaluation & Design team is here when needed. Evaluation is
voluntary, and can only help to show you what an impact your program (i.e.
WLM) is making, and to see how you can make a bigger impact, especially for
"less bang for your buck" as we say in the US (meaning "more impact for
less input - money/time/people")

Anyone who responded to our last survey will be contacted to share data
from last years Wiki Loves Monuments. This is going to help us learn more
about the type of data specifically you're gathering and how we can work
with you, if you wish, to make better tools and share what you've done to
make an awesome event even more awesome with others.

New blog is here:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/09/27/survey-strong-culture-of-evaluation-room-for-growth/

If you're someone in charge of collecting data and parsing it for Wiki
Loves Monuments in your country/town/whatever, and you did not receive the
most recent program evaluation survey, and want to share your data with us
in the survey launching today, please contact me. We know you are all busy,
but, your participation would be deeply appreciated.

And our new portal launches next week, but, you can find us on meta here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programs

Folks can contact me off list if they want to explore partnering with me to
help them evaluate their program. I'm doing one right now with WM UK for
edit-a-thons.

-Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch**
Wikimedia Foundation Program Evaluation & Design Community Coordinator

Visit me on Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>!