[Wiki Loves Monuments] Thinking about the future

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:17:43 UTC 2013

I agree, but you are not speaking about doing or not doing a photo contest
next year, but to change the objectives.

I may understand if you would switch the contest by writing poems and not
taking photos, in this case the volunteers involvement is important, but
the discussion is mainly to define if next year there will be one, two, or
three events or a change of objectives, but there will be anyway a photo
contest.

Anyway I agree that October is a good compromise, but a clearer picture
should be defined before the end of 2013.

Regards