[Wiki Loves Monuments] Thinking about the future

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 08:21:05 UTC 2013

Honestly I would suggest a competition which will not face copyright
problems.

A Wiki Loves Earth will give less problems than a Wiki Loves Arts. I don't
remember that animals or plants can ask for fee or for copyrights or for
privacy.

Some countries like Italy, for instance, will have to do a lot of
preliminary work to know if they can participate in a Wiki Loves Art.

Regards

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Àlex Hinojo <alexhinojo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I do agree with Lodewijk. Once the contest is finished, we need to have
> some calmed discussion on what do we want 2014 to be. Some contests have
> raisen up and we all have pro/cons feelings and experiences.
>
> Some options have already been raised. We could also use some of the
> program evaluation techniques in order to make a deep avaluation on the
> project. Sarah, can you help on this?
> Regarding the Wiki Loves Public Art, I do agree that a wider Wiki Loves
> Art concept could be a great idea.
>
> So should we stat this debate formally in some wiki page once the contest
> has finished?
>

> --
> Sent from a mobile device

Ilario Valdelli