[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Updated Features

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Sep 26 21:57:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

(If you requested something in the list and I haven't answer, your
answer may be here)

Quick e-mail to report that a lot of features have gone into the
installation of the Jury Tool between yesterday and today so if you
haven't tried the tool since yesterday, you should check it out. New
features include:

* Ability to create a new round at any time. Just navigate, as an admin, to

http://wml.wmflabs.org/<country code>/config/new

* Better feedback on how to configure jurors for the invitational rounds
* Better feedback when providing the category name to load
* Layout changes (I added my credits too, should add a donations link ;))
* Bug fixes

There are other features on the works, mostly dealing with later
phases of the many-rounds review process, but the tool is more or less
stabilizing for many of the use cases needed for the first round of
review.

Thanks to all of the people testing right now and are providing feedback.

David E. Narvaez